- Caregiver Advocacy Network
- California Alliance of Child and Family Services
- California Coalition of Foster Family Agencies
- California Foster Connections to Success
- Child Welfare League of America
- Community Care Licensing
- Foster Care and Adoptive Community
- Foster Ed Connect
- Foster Parent College
- National Foster Parent Association
Current or Former Foster Youth
California Youth Connection – engaging current and former foster youth with policymakers to improve the foster care system, while also providing foster youth resources for skill building, leadership development, and a sense of community.
California Youth Crisis Line – a statewide, toll free, 24-hour, confidential Hotline available to teens and young adults ages 12-24 and/or any adults supporting youth.
Foster Youth Help – a site for foster youth to make their voices heard, find resources and get the latest news on policy changes that affect them.
Foster Club – connects foster youth to a supportive peer network and empowers them to create positive change that impacts their life and the lives of other foster youth.